Individuals and Families
Our Services for Individuals Include:
- Outcome-Focused Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning & Maximization
- Professional Investment Management
- Personal Insurance Strategies (Life, LTC, Health & Disability)
- College Planning
- IRA/401(k) Rollovers
- Estate Tax Planning
- Social Security Income Strategies
- Medicare Planning
Individuals and families often come to us with a set of objectives they want to target but without a plan to efficiently and effectively accomplish their goals. They are typically receiving professional guidance and have made proactive choices when building their wealth. Yet, because they aren’t receiving the planning support they need, they still have many lingering doubts in their financial life.
You may be asking yourself the same questions:
- When can I retire and what kind of lifestyle can I live?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Do my investments align with my wealth goals?
- How can I help my children pay for college?
- Does my insurance adequately protect my family and is the type of policy appropriate?
- Can I afford to take my dream vacation?
Our team at Campania Wealth Management believes you deserve answers to your questions and a clear plan to address them. While many financial advisors may solely focus on your investments and insurance, Campania Wealth Management focuses on you. Before we ever mention topics like portfolio returns, investment strategies, or asset allocation, we ask a simple question: What do you want out of life?
The priorities and dreams you share will guide every aspect of our work. We don’t pursue arbitrary benchmarks or push you into templated investment strategies. Instead, we map out a plan designed to build the life you desire with comfort and efficiency.
Your needs, circumstances, and goals do not live in isolation, and through our synchronized work, Campania Wealth Management will help connect your finances. Consequently, we bring together our in-house advisory team and association with Magone CPAs to address every aspect of your financial life—including your tax circumstances. By doing so, we can more effectively consider your financial life’s interrelated pieces and create a united picture.